From Wikipedia, the miễn phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: phim hôn lễ của em
|Directed by||Han Tian|
|Based on||On Your Wedding Day |
by Lee Seok-Geun
|Box office||$114 million|
My Love is a 2021 Chinese romantic comedy film directed and co-written by Han Tian. It is a remake of the 2018 South Korean film On Your Wedding Day. The film stars Greg Hsu and Zhang Ruonan, and features Ding Guansen, Yan Zidong, Guo Cheng and Wang Shasha in supporting roles. The plot follows a story of first love, spanning fifteen years, from teenagers lớn adults.
The film was released on April 30, 2021. It received mixed reviews from critics but was widely successful at the box office, making it the highest-grossing romantic comedy film of 2021 in Đài Loan Trung Quốc. The film has grossed over $114 million worldwide.
Xem thêm: bàn nhậu
Back in high school, Zhou Xiaoqi (Greg Hsu) was a student with swimming speciality. You Yongci (Zhang Ruonan) was a transfer student of the same high school. At the first sight, Zhou fell in love with You. Before Zhou expressed his true feelings, You left without saying goodbye. Zhou holds and protects this young and ignorant pure love inside his heart for over 15 years.
Principal photography began at the over of May 2020, at locations such as Fuzhou, Quanzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou in Đài Loan Trung Quốc and wrapped on July 28, 2020.
My Love premiered at the Saga Luxury Cinemas in Hangzhou on April 27, 2021, and was theatrically released in Đài Loan Trung Quốc on April 30, 2021. The film was released in Singapore on May 6 and in Brunei on May 13. Opening in theaters in North America, nước Australia and New Zealand starts from May 7. The film was released in Taiwan through streaming on July 9, and was released in South Korea theatrically on August 25. It had planned release date in Malaysia on May 6, and was delayed lớn September 16 in response lớn the COVID-19 pandemic.
My Love grossed CN¥424 million (US$65.6 million) in its three-day opening weekend in Đài Loan Trung Quốc.
On the Chinese review aggregator Maoyan, more than vãn 650,000 audiences rated this film and the average rating is 8.0/10.
Lim Yian Lu from Singapore, reviewing the film for Yahoo Life, wrote: "Being a romance drama, the plot takes its audience through all the highs and lows of the couple’s love story. Although 115 minutes can be a little long, the details are well executed, lending depth lớn not only the characters, but also their relationship."
Xem thêm: ảnh đẹp nam
|2020||Douyin Entertainment Annual Awards||The Most Anticipated Romance Movie||My Love||Won|
|2021||Huading Awards||Best New Actor||Greg Hsu||Nominated|
- ^ "My Love (2021)". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved August 24, 2021.
- ^ "My Love (2021) Box Office". Maoyan (in Chinese). Retrieved September 2, 2021.
- ^ "'My Love' wrapped on July 28, 2020". Sohu(Taopiaopiao) (in Chinese). July 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved December 17, 2021.
- ^ "'My Love' rescheduled its release date lớn April 30, 2021". Xinmin (in Chinese). April 9, 2021. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved December 17, 2021.
- ^ "MY LOVE was released in Singapore and Brunei". Facebook(Purple Plan). May 11, 2021. Retrieved May 23, 2021.
- ^ "MY LOVE was released in North America, nước Australia and New Zealand". Facebook(CMC Pictures). May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 23, 2021.
- ^ "MY LOVE Official Trailer". YouTube. April 21, 2021. Retrieved April 21, 2021.
- ^ Kim Ji-won (August 21, 2021). "[무비가이드] 김강우 '귀문', 피 튀기는 공포감이 '리얼'…중국판 '너의 결혼식' 개봉[TEN리뷰]" [[Movie Guide] Kim Kang-woo's 'Ear Gate', the blood-splattering fear is 'real'... Chinese version of 'Your Wedding' released [TEN Review]]. Ten Asia (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved August 21, 2021.
- ^ "'My Love' is finally arriving in Malaysia". Instagram(Purple Plan). September 16, 2021. Archived from the original on December 26, 2021. Retrieved September trăng tròn, 2021.
- ^ "The boxoffice in Đài Loan Trung Quốc on May 2, 2021". EntGroup. May 2, 2021. Retrieved May 23, 2021.
- ^ "'My Love' at Maoyan". Maoyan (in Chinese). Retrieved September trăng tròn, 2021.
- ^ Lim, Yian Lu (May 6, 2021). "My Love review: A chronicle of a romance over 15 years". Yahoo. Archived from the original on May 6, 2021. Retrieved September 21, 2021.